The Pre-Award mission is to support the iMM community in securing competitive funding for research, streamlining the process of grant preparation, submission and negotiation.
The Pre-Award team makes the liaison between the research community and all relevant stakeholders, be they external (Funding agencies or partner institutions) or internal (Project Management, TTO, Legal, HR, among others), acting as facilitators, improvers and guarantors of compliance throughout the Pre-Award process.
- Dissemination of interesting funding opportunities for iMM’s community.
- Tailored support to match project idea with open or forthcoming calls.
- Support in grant preparation:
- provide administrative and institutional information.
- provide advice on financial and ethics compliance.
- ensure compliance with both funding agencies and iMM’s regulations.
- perform proposal review and proof-reading.
- manage consortium information.
- Negotiation of contracts and agreements.
- Support in Institutional funding-related initiatives.