A small number can make a big difference
Although 0.5% may not seem like much, it can make a big difference in breast cancer research.
It does not cost you anything and is a way to decide who will receive this part of your taxes.
Allocate 0.5% of your already paid taxes to breast cancer research done at iMM-Laço Hub and be part of the future of 7,000 people who are diagnosed every year in Portugal.
While submitting your tax return, choose Instituto de Medicina Molecular (NIF 506 134 466) as the beneficiary (Entidade Beneficiária). It doesn’t have any impact on tax reimbursement or taxes to be paid.
0,5% of the taxes paid can be given, by the taxpayer, to a private institution of public interest of its liking, without reducing the taxes reimbursement or without increasing the amount of taxes to be paid, if any.
In order to give 0,5% of your taxes to iMM you just have to follow these steps:
If you submit the Automatic IRS:
1. In the section Pré-liquidação select the option 0,5% do IRS.
2. In Entidade Beneficiária select the option Instituições particulares de solidariedade social ou pessoas coletivas de utilidade pública (art.º32.º, n.º6, da Lei n.º16/2001, de 22 de junho).
3. In NIF Entidade Beneficiária (Tax Identification Number of Instituto de Medicina Molecular) insert 506 134 466.
If you fill the Model 3 of the IRS:
1. Open your tax return, regarding the year 2020.
2. On the cover page select table 11.
3. On table 11 select the option 1101 - Instituições particulares de solidariedade social ou pessoas coletivas de utilidade pública (art.º32.º, n.º6, da Lei n.º16/2001, de 22 de junho).
4. Where you read NIF (Tax Identification Number) insert the NIF of Instituto de Medicina Molecular (506 134 466).
5. On the right side of this select the option IRS.