Did you know that every year in Portugal 7.000 people are diagnosed with Breast Cancer and that over 1.500 lost their lives to this disease?
We believe that it is possible to decrease this number through Science and that is what we do at iMM-Laço Hub, a unique value initiative that promotes the scientific research on Breast Cancer.
Be the support that research needs and donate 0,5% of your taxes to iMM.
While submitting your tax return, choose Instituto de Medicina Molecular (NIF 506 134 466) as the beneficiary (Entidade Beneficiária). It doesn’t have any impact on tax reimbursement or taxes to be paid.
Take part in a more hopeful future for thousands of people.
0,5% of the taxes paid can be given, by the taxpayer, to a private institution of public interest of its liking, without reducing the taxes reimbursement or without increasing the amount of taxes to be paid, if any.
In order to give 0,5% of your taxes to iMM you just have to follow these steps:
If you submit the Automatic IRS:
1. In the section Pré-liquidação select the option 0,5% do IRS.
2. In Entidade Beneficiária select the option Instituições particulares de solidariedade social ou pessoas coletivas de utilidade pública (art.º32.º, n.º6, da Lei n.º16/2001, de 22 de junho).
3. In NIF Entidade Beneficiária (Tax Identification Number of Instituto de Medicina Molecular) insert 506 134 466.
If you fill the Model 3 of the IRS:
1. Open your tax return, regarding the year 2020.
2. On the cover page select table 11.
3. On table 11 select the option 1101 - Instituições particulares de solidariedade social ou pessoas coletivas de utilidade pública (art.º32.º, n.º6, da Lei n.º16/2001, de 22 de junho).
4. Where you read NIF (Tax Identification Number) insert the NIF of Instituto de Medicina Molecular (506 134 466).
5. On the right side of this select the option IRS.